Thursday, September 1, 2011

Carol - back to school girl digi

Hey guys!

I'm back with another cutie! I know we're kind of "behind" the back to school, but hey, in Romania school starts on the 15th of September! {wink, wink}

So this girl's name is Carol and she's carrying a bag full of books :). Check her out!



Price: 2.00$ 
Checkout through Paypal 
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis. 


Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Lia is making custom jars! You have to have one! All our DT members just LOVE those!
You can have them made for yourself or for a friend... you can pick it as a caricature or as a manga-type character... you can basically customize just about anything...and all you have to do is e-mail Lia with a photo and a small description of your personality!

Hugs,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik