Do you live from digi stamps?
As much as I'd love to, I cannot live just from the digi stamps selling so currently I am looking for a job.
Will you get your stamps turned into rubber/ photopolymer?
We're trying to. We hope that very very soon you'll be able to find your favorite stamps both in digital and rubber formats especially for the rubber lovers. :)
What's the deal with digital stamps?
Digis are easy to use, easier to store and to carry around with you everywhere you go!
They are resizable and unlike the traditional rubber stamps offer you an array of sizes to fit your project needs.
Needless to say they are cheaper!
Follow these steps to open, resize, and print a digital stamp in MS Word.
1. Open a new file in Word
2. Go to the menu bar and click INSERT, PICTURE, FROM FILE and pick the folder where your images are saved. (You can do this by drag and drop if you're more comfortable with it.)
3. Click on the image once it's in Word -- it will highlight and you can grab a corner (hold Shift down so your image doesn't distort) to resize it. You can also right click on the image and FORMAT it there. A menu will come up with many different options.
4. Once your image is sized correctly, you can PRINT! If you wish to print multiple items at one time, just repeat the steps until you have all your images on the page.
5. Depending on your printer you might have to heat-set your page with a heatgun before using Copics or watercolors. If you're using a laser print you don't have to do anyhting you can start coloring right away
Did you say Freebies?
There are a couple of ways of getting LiaStampz freebies:
1. On the blog - check the freebie section
2. By commenting - I will give away a freebie for every 15 commenters.
3. Facebook page - if you're a follower and active member you should be looking out for freebie chances and discounts on FB.
4. Our CDAC group.
You have tutorials and you want to be showcased?
I'll have a tutorial page set up as well so if you're using LiaStampz images in a tutorial you can give me a shout and I'll publish you on LiaStampz!
**You'll receive the digi in 3 standard formats (.jpg, .png, .tif). If you want more formats let me know.
*You also get 5 free custom sentiments of your pick. Just send me the exact text. They'll be just yours I won't publish them on the blog.
NEW WITH DIGIS?
here are some suggestions to get you started:
1. make folders of your digi companies and always back them up.
3. some digis are free (they're called freebies) but for some you have to pay. You can buy LiaStampz digis directly from the blog, just go to the LiaStampz Stamps section and pick the stamp you like. All payments are done through Paypal.
4. You'll get a zip folder with 3 formats of the image you purchased in the e-mail you provided or the Paypal e-mail. (Please mention the names of the digis you purchased so I know which ones to send to you).
5. You'll need to "unzip" the file I send you before you can use it. If you don't have an unzip program already, you can download a free one online.
6. To print the images you can use free programs already installed on your computer, like MS Word and Paint, or get it up to the next level with Adobe Photoshop or Inkscape (you can modify everything in the last 2 even the outline colors, merge digis and so on).
Refunds, Replacements and Other Customer Service
No refunds or exchanges on digi stamps, sorry!.
For any problems, please contact me as soon as possible and I'll get back to you as fast as I can :).
If you have a problem with a download or image, please let me know within 24 hours of the purchase and we'll work things out.